Certified Chimney Relining Services
We Install, Repair, & Replace Chimney Flue Liners
When it comes to keeping your liner in your chimney system healthy, our recommendations are about keeping you and your family safe. By using a camera that goes inside the flue when conducting the chimney inspection, we’ll be able to see the entire run of the liner in 360 degrees. This allows us to determine the best suitable restoration solution for your chimney liner.
Reasons to Address Your Flue Liner:
- To repair damage to the chimney liner caused by a chimney fire, water damage, lightning strikes or simple settling of the home.
- To upgrade older chimneys which were constructed without chimney liners. This is incredibly important for the safety and enjoyment of your system.
- To replace worn, deteriorated liners that may allow smoke, creosote, or condensation to seep through the chimney walls.
- To properly size the chimney for a new appliance (for example: converting from oil to gas heat).
- Proper sizing–chimneys often need to be resized to perform properly. If an over-sized fireplace flue is used to vent a wood stove, excessive creosote and tar glaze may result. Additionally, the wood stove will not perform as well as it should if the flue is too big or too small.
We are highly recommended!
Testimonials from our customers:
I would highly recommend Clean Sweep for the services they provide. I made the call and they came out the next day. Work was completed and the crew did a great job. Willis was kind and courteous and was very professional throughout the process. 5 stars for sure.SHARON WAGNER
I highly recommend this company. They came on time, they kept everything clean throughout the process, they explained what they were doing as they shifted and they are very professional!!! As a Realtor, I will recommend them every chance I get.Deb The Real Deal