– Chimney Sweeping –
Keep your chimney working efficiently and safely with proper care from a certified team.
When you make the decision to book with us you know you are getting
- A certified team you can trust (check out our reviews).
- A team dedicated to timeliness and efficiency.
- Professional work and a team keeps you updated on the cleaning/repair process.
What an excellent experience! The team arrived on time, had in-depth knowledge of the job (not always my experience with other companies unfortunately), were extremely friendly, professional, and communicative, and not only was the work great but they all did a terrific job documenting and sharing the work that was done. Thank you, Clean Sweep!!
Why Annual Chimney Sweeping is Necessary
The reason we recommend inspections every year is because every organization that deals in fire safety, including the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), recommends annual inspections of all chimneys, fireplaces and vent systems. And for good reason! Doing so can keep you enjoying your chimney system without worry!
How Can Sweepings Help?
Fireplaces and wood stoves are designed to contain wood-fuel fires, while providing heat for your home. The chimney’s job for these appliances is to contain the heat and expel the by-products of combustion – the substances produced when wood burns. These include:
- Water vapor
- Unburned wood particles
- Hydrocarbon volatile
- Tar fog
- Assorted minerals
Have a different issue? We can help with these!
We’re pleased to offer comprehensive chimney care, including:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Installations & Replacements
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Flue Cap Installations & Replacements
- Chimney Leaking & Water-Repellent Services
- Flue Liner Repair
- Chimney Damper Installations & Replacements
- Wood Insert Sales & Installation
Our certified sweeps also offer Dryer Vent Cleaning services!
Great job today. Arrived on time and completed the job with professionalism. As someone who has had a chimney fire and who thought they were being diligent about getting their chimney cleaned; you have to have it cleaned once a year to be sure it’s clean and ready for the burning season and Clean Sweep AA Co. is the company I trust to do it right.
Ready to schedule?
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU CALL:
When you call we will have a couple questions for you.
- What is the appliance needing inspection? Is it a furnace, wood stove, or gas fireplace?
- What does the outside of the chimney look like? Is brick, stone,block, covered in siding or a metal pipe?
- Are you having any problems with your system? Campfire smell or odor, animals or birds getting in, system smokes inside the home when you use it, water leaks?
- Are you buying or selling your home?
This information allows us to explain what our technicians will do when they come to your home and what to expect during our inspection process.
*If you don’t know these answers, it’s okay! We can help you figure it out.
You may not noticed that we don’t have prices listed with our services. That is because pricing is decided on multiple factors including the number of flues, type of appliance, etc. We are not the cheapest, but our testimonials are proof that we make our clients happy. For more information on pricing before your appointment give us a call!
AJ once again completed excellent service. Very satisfied with the fantastic cleaning and care to my home. Thank you again.
Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel thank you so much! Willis and Eric were awesome. They not only explained everything they did but they also showed us detailed report with pictures. We will recommend you to everyone.
We have used your company for many years. They come when they are scheduled and work neatly and efficiently. That is why I will use them year after year!