The Gas Appliance Checklist
Remove all combustible items from around the appliance.
Clean dust and dirt from the outside of the appliance.
Install a carbon monoxide detector or properly test an already installed detector.
Make sure all members of the home are knowledgeable about the safety risks and proper directions on how to use the appliance.
For Gas Fireplace Service You Can County On, Call On Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County
Gas fireplaces, stoves, and inserts are valued by homeowners and incredibly popular because of their ease of use and convenience. They also require less maintenance than wood or pellet appliances, but that’s not to say they’re maintenance-free — they’re not. You’ll still need to keep up with yearly service and maintenance to ensure proper operation of the gas logs.
Some Common Problems and Services We Can Help With:
- Your pilot light is on and your gas is on, but your fireplace won’t light.
- Your pilot light went out.
- You need to have the embers in your gas fireplace replaced.
- You’re ready to have a new gas fireplace, insert, or stove installed.
- You need yearly service for your gas appliance.
- You’re ready to upgrade to a new gas fireplace, insert, or stove.
No matter what you may need, having a CSIA and NFI trained and certified gas technician do the work will ensure that everything is done correctly for safe and efficient operation.