Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long-admired trade.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to write inspections and reports using clear and concise grammar and trade specific language
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to climb ladders with no fear of heights
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Ability to work over-time if needed during busy season
- Ability to pass certification exam within 6 months of hire
- Valid driver’s license with no history of DUI’s, non-reconciled traffic violations, etc.
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
Full Time Installer/Helper
Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County Chimney Repair and Maintenance is currently seeking strong, chimney professional and entry level candidates for our in home service division.
- Strong knowledge of hand and power tools
- Possess solid trade, carpentry and mechanical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Certified Technicians with day to day jobs
- Ability to work on roofs and ladders
- Clear understanding and ability to read written instruction
- Ability to work over-time and Saturdays when needed
- Diligent in learning repair practices and techniques
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress
Experience is not necessary, we are willing to train the right person. You will have plenty of opportunity for growth within our company.
NO PHONE CALLS — Qualified candidates please forward resume to email@example.com.