Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel Specializes in Chimney Repairs
Your chimney appliance will need a repair in your lifetime, but you want to make sure it is by a trusted company, or you will be paying more than you originally thought and putting the safety of your family at risk. Our team has over 40 years of experience with chimney repairs ranging from chimney cap and damper installations to chimney flashing and masonry tuckpointing.
Your home and family are important, and we take pride in providing service you can trust. Clean Sweep Anne Arundel County is dedicated to educating our customers in an effort to promote chimney and venting performance and safety.
Our Chimney Repair Services
– chimney leak repair
– chimney liner repair
– waterproofing services
– chimney crown
– chimney cap & dampers
– masonry tuckpointing
– masonry repointing
– chimney flashing
Summertime Is The Right Time For Chimney Repairs
Why is this time of year so ideal? It’s pretty simple. In the fall and winter, chimney technicians tend to get really busy, which means we don’t always have the time to get repairs done as quickly. Scheduling now means we can put all of our energy into the project at hand, and we will be sure to get the job done in a timely manner.
~ Nick B. Jr., Glen Burnie
Thank you for the promptness and the high quality of work your company performed.Your crew was very courteous and performed their job in a very astute manner. Kudos to them and your company shall have my highest recommendation. Not only did they do a great job, but left the premises cleaner than before the work was begun. Again, my sincerest thanks for a job well done.
Why Would You Book With Us?
- At Clean Sweep Anne Arundel County, we follow the Industry Standard of Care, National Fire Protection Association 211 Codes & Standards, and The International Residential Code Inspection and Procedures.
- We offer the Chim-Scan® Closed Circuit Internal Evaluation System.
- We utilize the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney and dryer venting systems are performing at optimal levels.
- Our commitment to a professional and quality service has allowed us to be one of the most respected and trusted chimney and dryer vent cleaning companies in Anne Arundel County.
- It is our mission to provide the highest level of customer service, repairs and products to our customers.
- All of our technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. The CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep credential is the hallmark of excellence among chimney and venting service professionals. The CSIA has the only nationally recognized certification program for the chimney and venting service industry. Professionals who have earned the CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep credential have demonstrated their commitment to their industry and to fire and chimney safety.
Chimney repairs are a big investment. We understand. Not only our you letting people into your home, but your paying them money in the hopes of a successful fix.
That’s why we offer the CSIA Difference.
What’s The CSIA Certified Difference?
The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to chimney and venting safety. CSIA is committed to the elimination of residential chimney fires, carbon monoxide intrusion and other chimney related hazards that result in loss of lives and property. To achieve these goals, CSIA devotes its resources to educating the public, chimney and venting professionals and other fire prevention specialists about prevention and correction of chimney and venting system hazards.
CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps must pass an extensive examination on national codes and standards and demonstrate knowledge of the evaluation and maintenance of chimney venting systems. The CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep Credential must be renewed every three years by retesting and submitting documentation of continuing education units.
The CSIA certification also includes the Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician (CDET). All certified professionals are tested on building codes, NFPA 211, NFPA 54 standards, and all facets of cleaning and examining residential and commercial dryer exhaust systems. CSIA Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician (CDET) program is administered by the Chimney Safety Institute Of America (CSIA). The examination evaluates a Dryer Exhaust Technician’s understanding of the basic information technicians must master to become competent dryer exhaust safety and fire prevention specialists.
Our company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We also maintain memberships in good standing with the IAFF (International Association of Firefighters), Pennsylvania Guild of Professional Chimney Sweeps, Hearth Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), the Virginia Association of Chimney and Hearth Professionals, the New York State Chimney Sweep Guild and the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG).
Check Out Some of Our Work
Thinking about scheduling repairs for your appliance?
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU CALL:
When you call we will have a couple questions for you.
- What is the appliance needing inspection? Is it a furnace, wood stove, or gas fireplace?
- What does the outside of the chimney look like? Is brick, stone,block, covered in siding or a metal pipe?
- Are you having any problems with your system? Campfire smell or odor, animals or birds getting in, system smokes inside the home when you use it, water leaks?
- Are you buying or selling your home?
This information allows us to explain what our technicians will do when they come to your home and what to expect during our inspection process.
*If you don’t know these answers, it’s okay! We can help you figure it out.
You may not noticed that we don’t have prices listed with our services. That is because pricing is decided on multiple factors including the number of flues, type of appliance, etc. We are not the cheapest, but our testimonials are proof that we make our clients happy. For more information on pricing before your appointment give us a call!