The History of Clean Sweep Anne Arundel County
Since 1978, Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County Chimney Repair & Maintenance has been providing Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and Howard County with the experience and exceptional service that our valued customers appreciate. In addition to conducting thorough inspections and sweepings of oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys, we specialize in ensuring optimal system performance — as well as preventing, detecting, and correcting chimney and venting system hazards.
Hazards and poor performance can affect the operational readiness of the system and devalue your home. But here at Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County, we are committed to helping you maintain a well-performing venting system for the safety of your family and home. We know that your home and family are important to you, and we take pride in providing service you can trust. Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County is dedicated to educating our customers in an effort to promote chimney and venting performance and safety. We keep current with industry changes by constantly attending continuing education classes. We make it our business to know everything there is to know about your chimney, so you don’t have to.
What Makes Us Different?
- At Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County, we follow the Industry Standard of Care, National Fire Protection Association 211 Codes & Standards, and The International Residential Code Inspection and Procedures.
- We offer the Chim-Scan® Closed Circuit Internal Evaluation System for a closer look and a more accurate and comprehensive chimney assessment.
- We utilize the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney systems are performing at optimal levels.
- Our commitment to a professional and quality service has allowed us to become one of the most respected and trusted chimney cleaning companies in Anne Arundel County.
- It is our mission to provide the highest level of customer service, repairs, and products to our customers.
- All of our technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. The CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweep credential is the hallmark of excellence among chimney and venting service professionals. The CSIA has the only nationally recognized certification program for the chimney and venting service industry. Professionals who have earned the CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweep credential have demonstrated their commitment to their industry and to fire and chimney safety.
What’s The CSIA-Certified Difference?
The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to chimney and venting safety. CSIA is committed to the elimination of residential chimney fires, carbon monoxide intrusion, and other chimney-related hazards that result in loss of lives and property. To achieve these goals, CSIA devotes its resources to educating the public, chimney and venting professionals, and other fire prevention specialists about prevention and correction of chimney and venting system hazards. CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweeps must pass an extensive examination on national codes and standards and demonstrate knowledge of the evaluation and maintenance of chimney venting systems. The CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweep Credential must be renewed every three years by retesting and submitting documentation of continuing education units.
Our company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain memberships in good standing with the IAFF (International Association of Firefighters), Pennsylvania Guild of Professional Chimney Sweeps, Hearth Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), the Virginia Association of Chimney and Hearth Professionals, and the New York State Chimney Sweep Guild. What’s it all mean for you? Better, more knowledgeable people in your home and service you can trust to be done right. So when you’re in need of a chimney care company you can count on, call Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County or request an appointment online. We’re here for you.