Fireplaces Aren’t Efficient Heating Appliances
Install a Stove Insert for a
Beautiful Aesthetic & Efficient Heat Output
Your fireplace, while beautiful, is not a proper heating appliance. In fact, 80% of the heat your fireplace puts out goes straight up the chimney and the remaining 20% is what you feel in your home.
Do you want a heating appliance that adds aesthetic appeal and can help cut energy costs?
Then you need to upgrade to a stove insert.
What Exactly Is An Insert?
A fireplace insert is essentially a heating appliance that is retrofitted into your existing masonry fireplace and designed to work with your existing masonry chimney.
We offer a variety of stove inserts to fit your various needs including: wood stove inserts and gas inserts.
When it comes to picking out your new stove insert, size is probably the most important consideration. You’ll need to determine the amount of heat output you desire and what size appliance your flue is equipped to handle. If your flue and your insert aren’t compatibly-sized, you’ll have a serious problem on your hands. If you aren’t sure what size insert is right for your existing chimney system, just ask the pros at Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County! We can point you in the right direction and make the shopping process as painless as possible!