gas fireplaceIs your gas fireplace giving you problems? Or maybe you are due for your annual inspection? Regardless the issue or scenario, it is always important to trust a team of professionals when it comes to your gas appliance and any maintenance it may require. A gas-fueled fireplace that is not getting adequate care will function much less efficiently, and it can put your home and family at risk, as well. Learn more below.

The Risk Of Carbon Monoxide Exposure

Should draft or airflow be inhibited in any way, there is a much higher chance of carbon monoxide entering your home. If your appliance is not functioning normally, not only is carbon monoxide more likely to form, but the chances of it escaping safely outside decreases, as well.

If you are unfamiliar with carbon monoxide and the threats it poses, consider this. Hundreds of deaths occur every single year as a result of exposure and detecting it is next to impossible due to its colorless and odorless nature. Countless others need to visit the hospital due to symptoms related to breathing this gas in. It is extremely dangerous and any signs of exposure should be taken seriously and addressed promptly.

We urge homeowners to invest in carbon monoxide detectors for their home and to regularly schedule inspections and services with our qualified and certified team. Both of these things significantly minimize the chances of experiencing a leak.

Enhancing Efficiency

Regular upkeep also works wonders when it comes to operating a more efficient appliance. Frustrating issues such as broken pilot light, a malfunctioning unit, rusted parts due to water entry, cobwebs and more can all be avoided by simply scheduling your yearly maintenance with our team.

Get the efficiency and high-quality results you deserve from your gas fireplace by trusting in our experts from start to finish. We’ve got your back every step of the way!

What To Expect From Us

The crew here at Clean Sweep of Anne Arundel County is completely qualified to help you out with all of your gas fireplace-related issues. We have the training to clean the unit, as well as check for any necessary repairs. Should we find a problem that needs our attention, we would be happy to address it in a timely and efficient manner. When you work with us, your safety always comes first!

Our technicians are CSIA certified and our owner, Chuck Roydhouse, is a CSIA certified Master Chimney Sweep, as well. We also hold gas certifications with the NFI, and we are members of the NCSG. When it comes to training and qualifications, we do not skimp!

If you are looking to work with a team that takes what they do seriously and continuously puts your needs first, then your search is over. Count on the Clean Sweep crew today!